A home is more than just a roof overhead. A home provides financial stability, and improves physical and emotional well-being --- it's the foundation of a better life. Watch this two-minute video that introduces Enterprise's commitment to ensuring access to quality homes that are safe, stable and affordable.
Section 4 Grant Funding Opportunities NOW OPEN
We seek applications under two Requests for Letters of Interest (LOI) from CHDOs and CDCs for:
- National Section 4 Capacity Building
- Rural & Native American Section 4 Capacity Building.
For details, visit our Grants page.
Enterprise is celebrating 30 years in New York with a renewed commitment to our mission: to create opportunity for low- and moderate-income people through affordable housing in diverse, thriving communities. We invest capital to create and preserve quality affordable homes, reinvest revenues to develop programmatic solutions, and scale these solutions through policy change. Over the past 30 years, we have helped create over 60,000 homes and invested over $3 billion in New York, touching thousands of lives. Read more about our New York office.
Enterprise finances the full life cycle of affordable housing and community facilities. See our full range of financial products.
- Neighborhood Impact — Enterprise seeks to strengthen neighborhoods through preserving existing affordable housing, building the capacity of housing providers and bringing energy efficiency, resiliency and health resources to low-income communities.
- Vulnerable Populations — We develop solutions to address the shortage of housing and services for the most vulnerable households, including homeless and extremely low-income families and senior citizens.
- Public Housing — New York City's public housing agency is the city's largest landlord, providing housing for its most vulnerable residents. We support the agency in areas including sustainability, design innovation and preservation financing.
Our policy department works to increase housing resources, use existing resources more effectively and ensure the affordable housing stock is sustainable for the long-term. We do this by working with partners in coalitions, building relationships with policymakers, and providing recommendations based on best practice.