Partner with Enterprise and tap into more than 40 years of experience in financing affordable homes and community development. We offer financing at every stage of development with a breadth of capabilities and depth of impact unmatched in the market.
Our team has closed thousands of transactions to build and preserve affordable homes and communities, we have the investment experience, financial strength, and community knowledge to structure the financing that meets your goals.
- Tax credits, debt, equity
- Every stage of development
- Deal structuring
- Asset Management
- Low-Income Housing Tax Credits: Enterprise pioneered housing tax credit financing from the start, helping craft the original federal legislation, introducing a tiered yield structure in multi-investor funds, and other innovations.
- New Markets Tax Credits: Financing for businesses and community facilities located in the country’s most distressed rural and urban communities.
- Predevelopment: For deposits for site control, permits and applications, third-party due diligence, and consultant fees.
- Acquisition: For land and building acquisition, predevelopment costs and critical repairs.
- Acquisition/Mini-Permanent – Homes: For acquisition of operating properties, predevelopment costs and critical repairs.
- Mini-Permanent – Community Facilities: For acquisition of land and buildings, predevelopment costs and critical repairs.
- Construction and Bridge: For construction of affordable homes and community facilities
- Permanent: Long-term, fixed-rate capital to support a variety of community project needs, provided through the U.S Treasury Department’s CDFI Bond Guarantee Program.
- Permanent & Commercial: Through our affiliate, Bellwether Enterprise, a national full-service commercial real estate and multifamily mortgage banking company, offers a wide range of lending products and services.
- Preservation Equity: Equity for the acquisition and preservation of existing affordable and workforce rental homes.
- Opportunity Zones: Equity from qualified capital gains to finance affordable and workforce homes and mixed-income and mixed-use community facilities.
Our partners are local but our network is national – providing unique opportunities for impact at scale paired with the benefit of on-the-ground expertise. This unique combination is further leveraged by Enterprise’s local offices which provide additional insight and relationships to remove roadblocks, mitigate risk, seize opportunities and, ultimately, achieve lasting impact.