Together with partners and funders, Enterprise has created or preserved over 125,000 affordable homes by leveraging over $6.8 billion in capital throughout Ohio. We convene and lead coalitions to bring housing-based programs and creative policy solutions to support residents in achieving housing stability and economic mobility.
Some of our key programs include:
- Lead Safe Cleveland: Leads public-private partnership supporting effective, enforceable and equitable solutions to lead poisoning
- Justice Involved Homes: Increases availability of all types of housing as one element of comprehensive support for people formerly incarcerated
- Cuyahoga EITC Coalition: Supports upward mobility by coordinating services that lead to greater financial security and wealth building
- Homelessness: Creates, improves and scales housing, support services and policy for adults, young adults and families experiencing homelessness
- Capacity building: Supports nonprofits to create and preserve affordable homes in communities of choice
- State and local policy: Advances equitable housing and opportunity for low-income residents throughout Ohio