Together with partners and funders, we’ve helped create or preserve affordable homes for more than 27,000 families by leveraging $2 billion in capital across the region.
Some of our key programs include:
- HOPE SF: Transforms formerly public housing sites into vibrant mixed income communities tripling the number of affordable homes to 5,300+
- Bay Area Housing Finance Authority: Produces and preserves affordable housing and provides renter protections
- Financial tools: $50 million Bay Area Preservation Pilot and $85 million private equity Housing for Health Fund seeded by Kaiser Permanente, currently helping preserve 814 homes
- Affordable Housing Sustainable Communities (AHSC) program: Advances regional climate and equity goals
- Community Powered Resilience Program: Centers frontline communities and shapes planning for future disasters