Community Impact Strategies (CIS)
CIS Engages Residents in Enterprise's Mid-Atlantic Market
Enterprise Community Development (ECD) programs are rooted in a time-tested, data-supported model of working alongside residents to help positively impact people’s lives. ECD engages a variety of stakeholders – including: resident and non-resident volunteers, nonprofit and private sector partners, local and federal government agencies, and ECD site staff – to provide comprehensive services to help support residents in a variety of ways, including addressing critical areas such as food security, youth and adult education, healthy living, financial literacy, and employment stability.
Through our Community Impact Strategies (CIS) initiatives, ECD provides the space and resources for residents to be the drivers of solutions to community issues. This approach not only works to improve the community, but it empowers community members to engage and participate with one another, forging a strong bond between neighbors, both in the community and beyond our property lines. As a result, ECD residents are doing better in school; learning new job skills and finding stable employment; developing financial literacy and growing their savings; and developing new healthy eating and exercise habits.
Our CIS model is built upon five areas of sustainable community development that serve as the basis for all initiatives:
- Economic Development: providing job readiness and soft/hard skills training, financial literacy programs, economic security, access to transportation, and access to technology
- Education: focusing on lifelong learning, from early childhood education initiative to after-school programs, parental engagement, adult literacy and education, and continuous learning for seniors
- Environment: promoting energy efficiency, recycling, and resident-driven community beautification initiatives
- Health and Wellness: encouraging health education and awareness, access to healthy food options, fitness and wellness classes, and access to social-emotional as well as physical wellness services
- Resident Engagement: encouraging civic engagement and volunteerism, cultural exchange, connectedness and community engagement, and self-efficacy
ECD is committed to the long-term success of residents, our partners, and our communities. We believe strongly that when one person succeeds, we all succeed.
Access to opportunity begins – but does not end – with an affordable home. Through a powerful blend of innovation and technology, Enterprise connects residents to service providers through a first-of-its-kind digital platform: Rezility. Developed and incubated by Enterprise, the platform includes a free personalized app that links residents to services, events and programs within their community while enabling service providers to increase the impact and efficiency of their outreach efforts. From help paying rent, managing bills, and getting food assistance to finding child care, jobs, or other social services, Rezility brings opportunity within reach.
Using the Rezility Partner Portal, Service Providers share information with low income communities to assist them in getting the help and resources needed to improve their lives. Multilingual translation makes it easy to connect with users that speak another language. Sign up to be a Rezility Partner.
Rezility is a free mobile app that empowers users to engage, connect and thrive in their communities so that they can build stable, secure futures for themselves and their families. Download the app TODAY!
At R home, we place residents first. With more than 80 developments under management, we measure our success by the wellbeing of our residents. We create welcoming, inclusive communities where residents can be themselves while building brighter futures. We embody what we call our "HEROES" philosophy:
- Helpful- In all our actions, in every community, we will focus on providing excellent service.
- Engaged- We will work together with enthusiasm to achieve our common goals for our customers.
- Responsive- We will strive to take immediate action when necessary to provide efficient and effective service.
- Outstanding- Our actions will reflect our commitment to manage each community with the highest possible standards.
- Excellence- We will strive to go above and beyond to achieve and maintain a reputation for excellence and integrity in all that we do.
- Success- We are committed each day to achieve success by incorporating the elements of customer service, teamwork and effective property management.