The Enterprise Policy Development & Research team conducts applied research and analysis on a range of issues. Our latest publications include:
- Public Benefit from Publicly Owned Parcels: Advancing Implementation in the Puget Sound Region, by Ahmad Abu-Khalaf and Michael A. Spotts
- Creating Equitable Student Outcomes: How Housing and Education Policy are Intertwined, by Allison Charette
- Comment letters to the Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) on Freddie Mac’s and Fannie Mae’s draft Duty to Serve Underserved Market Plans for 2018-2020, by Andrew Jakabovics
- Policy Focus | Housing Finance Reform: Creating a More Stable, Accessible and Affordable System of Mortgage Finance in the U.S., by John Griffith and Andrew Jakabovics
- Public Benefit from Publicly Owned Parcels: Effective Practices in Affordable Housing Development, by Michael A. Spotts, Genevieve Hale-Case and Ahmad Abu-Khalaf
- Understanding the Small and Medium Multifamily Housing Stock, by Andrew Jakabovics, Brian An, Dr. Raphael W. Bostic, Anthony W. Orlando and Seva Rodnyansky
- Staying in Place to Get Ahead: Creating Renter Stability through Master Leases with Built-in Savings Accounts, by Andrew Jakabovics and Allison Charette
- Giving Due Credit: Balancing Priorities in State Low-Income Housing Tax Credit Policies, by Michael A. Spotts
Access the full archives of policy research and related publications.
The Policy Development & Research team also supports local and regional efforts to implement innovative policy solutions.
- Atlanta's Affordable Housing Preservation Challenge
- Tapestry Development Group Named ATL Challenge Winner
- Minnesota Challenge to Lower the Cost of Affordable Housing