Capital as catalyst along Maryland's Purple Line: A collaborative model for investing in people and place
Along Maryland’s new light rail, the Purple Line, Enterprise Community Partners, along with other organizations, are working to make sure this once-in-a-generation investment benefits existing residents and small businesses.
Join us for a webinar on Wednesday, September 20th from 12:30-1:30 PM ET to learn about how Enterprise, the Latino Economic Development Center, and National Housing Trust worked together to provide resources for affordable homes and to small businesses in Montgomery and Prince George’s counties. Representatives from each organization will provide an in-depth look into the tools they used to support 275 small businesses and the creation or preservation of more than 1,000 homes over three and half years and what’s still needed.
- David Bowers, Vice President & Market Leader, Mid-Atlantic, Enterprise Community Partners, Inc.
- Melissa Bondi, State and Local Policy Director, Mid-Atlantic, Enterprise Community Partners, Inc.
- Nadine Duplessy Kearns, Vice President Program Officer, Global Philanthropy, JPMorgan Chase
- Josh Earn, Managing Director of Lending & Innovation, National Housing Trust
- Maria Llanos, Senior Small Business Coach, Latino Economic Development Center
- Laura Searfoss, AICP, Senior Program Director, Mid-Atlantic, Enterprise Community Partners, Inc.
- Omar Velasco, Chief of Small Business Services and Lending, Latino Economic Development Center
This work is made possible through support from JPMorgan Chase.
- Preservation & Production
- Racial Equity