Green Communities Certification Portal
We have been hard at work updating our online platform to bring you a better, more transparent experience and are now ready to share a launch date with you.
The new Enterprise Green Communities certification portal will be housed within Enterprise’s e360 Community and will be live the morning of Monday, December 3rd. With the new system, plan to look forward to:
- Updated design to make the application process more transparent and efficient for you
- Enhanced project communication through our new collaboration tool
- Live map that visually represents all of your certification projects
- Integrated certification plaque ordering process
Mark Your Calendars!
All data from our current system will be migrated into the new portal starting at 5:00 PM EST on Thursday, November 29th. At that time, the system will be inaccessible until 9:00 AM EST on Monday, December 3rd. Please plan your project submissions accordingly.
Experience the New Portal Today
No need to wait until December to experience the new portal. Begin familiarizing yourself with the system now. See what’s coming and a general overview of the certification submission process
Green Communities Certification
As of October 7, 2015, all project teams submitting new PreBuild Certification applications must use the 2015 Criteria.
- Image release form
- Criterion 1.1a Integrative Design: Goal Setting template
- Criterion 1.2a Resident Health and Well-Being Design for Health template
- Criterion 1.2b Resident Health and Well-Being: Health Action Plan
- Criterion 1.3a Resilient Communities: Design for Resilience template
- Criterion 4.2 Advanced Water Conservation template
- Criterion 5.1 Building Performance Standard - Energy Performance Report Form
- Criteria 5.1a & 5.1c Building Performance Standard: Sampling Guidance
- Criterion 7.12 Active Design: Promoting Physical Activity Within the Building template
- Criterion 8.5/8.6 Utility Accounts Instruction