Applications for the 2019-2020 Rose Fellowship are now OPEN!
We’re excited to share that the newest class of Rose Fellowship host organizations for two-year fellowships beginning in January of 2019.
- Applicants must have an accredited architecture degree in order to be considered for the fellowship, from a NAAB-Accredited Professional Architecture degrees (B.Arch, M.Arch) and is required for all positions unless indicated otherwise.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for the entire fellowship period
- Architectural, academic and community experience
- Essays and response to work plan
- Design portfolio
- In-person Interview
Host Organizations for 2019-2020
Atlanta Habitat for Humanity
"Lead the development of new housing products that improve the well-being of residents in Atlanta."
Burten, Bell, Carr Development, Inc.
"Develop community engagement strategies with real estate development to create positive impact in Cleveland’s neighborhoods."
"Increase capacity to shape Green River and lead the change through housing development and planning."
Ithaca Neighborhood Housing Services (INHS)
"Create the vision for expanding INHS’ sustainable affordable housing in Ithaca."
What is the Rose Fellowship?
- Two-year fellowship position
- Salary and benefits
- Annual networking and training retreats
- Intensive on-the-ground training in community development
- Professional development stipend and opportunities
- Alumni network of 70+ leaders in public interest design
- July 15, 2018: Application Deadline at 11:59pm ET
- Late September/Early October: On-site, in-person interviews
- November: Final fellow selection
- January 2019: Fellowship begins for 2-year opportunity
Read our FAQ document.
To stay up-to-date with future fellowship announcements and news, please sign up for our newsletter.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
For questions or for information on future fellowship opportunities, contact the Enterprise Rose Architectural Fellowship office at 781.235.2006 or email@example.com.