Applications for the 2019-2020 Rose Fellowship will open soon!
Want to learn more about the Rose Fellowship?
- To stay up-to-date with future fellowship announcements and news, please sign up for our newsletter.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
- Read our FAQ document
- Applicants must have an accredited architecture degree in order to be considered for the fellowship, from either:
- NAAB-Accredited Professional Architecture degrees (B.Arch, M.Arch) is required for all positions unless indicated otherwise.
- LAAB-Accredited Professional Landscape Architecture degrees (B.La, M.La) are allowed only for positions that are indicated.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for the entire fellowship period
- Architectural, academic and community experience
- Essays and response to work plan
- Design portfolio
- In-person Interview
2019-2020 Selection Schedule
- July 8, 2018: Application Deadline at 11:59pm ET
- Late September/Early: On-site, in-person interviews
- January 2019: Fellowship begins for 2-year opportunity
For questions or for information on future fellowship opportunities, contact the Enterprise Rose Architectural Fellowship office at 781.235.2006 or firstname.lastname@example.org.