People formerly incarcerated face debilitating restrictions once released from prison, one of which is the ability to access safe and affordable housing. Recognizing this challenge, Enterprise works to elevate housing solutions, so people formerly incarcerated have safe, stable homes as they return to their communities and rebuild their lives. Our programs and training are centered on collaboration with people with lived experience and other stakeholders in the housing field and criminal legal system.
As such, Enterprise is dedicated to elevating housing to:
- Help prevent interaction with the criminal legal system
- Support reentry from incarceration by reducing barriers to accessing housing
- Help reduce recidivism
As part of this work, Enterprise is looking to hire a consultant to help develop a landscape assessment to increase housing for people impacted by the criminal legal system.
- RFP Open: February 5, 2024
- Proposals Due: February 29, 2024, by 11:59 PM CST
- Period of Performance: March 2024 – September 2024
How to Apply
- Step 1: Review the RFP to assess your eligibility and interest in applying.
- Step 2: Submit any questions to Anna Ravindranath.
- Step 3: Submit proposal and all required materials by 11:59 pm CST on February 29, 2024, via SlideRoom.
IMPORTANT: SlideRoom automatically saves Applicants’ work as they go. That means the work will be saved even if an Applicant loses their internet connection or has computer problems. Applicants can log in and out as often as needed to complete their proposal. However, once an Applicant submits their response, they cannot return to make any edits. Submissions received outside of SlideRoom or after the deadline will not be accepted.