The Wells Fargo Foundation is committing $20 million to elevate innovation and drive new ideas for the next generation of housing affordability solutions which address housing affordability across these areas:
- Resident Services and Support
Enterprise was identified to lead the challenge through a highly competitive selection process.
- Identify, accelerate and scale promising ideas, models and approaches to solving housing affordability issues
- Provide peer-to-peer learning and networking opportunities
- Disseminate ideas and models that engage a wider audience of stakeholders in the search for housing affordability innovations
- Grantees will be selected through a competitive RFP process which will be announced this fall.
- Following the RFP process, we will host a pitch competition event to select six winners.
Sign up below to receive updates on grant opportunities and other news about the Housing Affordability Breakthrough Challenge.