About the Impact Note
The Enterprise Community Impact Note is your unique opportunity to make a socially responsible investment that changes lives – all while earning a financial return.
When you invest in the Enterprise Community Impact Note, one hundred percent of your investment benefits communities across the country. The communities use those funds to build affordable housing, community health centers, schools and other facilities that provide much needed services in vulnerable areas.
The Enterprise Community Impact Note is offered by Enterprise Community Loan Fund, Inc., a U.S. Department of Treasury certified Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI). Enterprise Community Loan Fund, Inc. has invested more than $2.17 billion in communities across the country, and every investor has been repaid on time and with interest.
- See the difference your investment will make
- Download a prospectus and investment application
- Download the Impact Note Fact Sheet
With a minimum investment of $25,000, you can invest in local communities while earning a financial return. Here’s how:
- Download and review the Impact Note Prospectus, or 877.389.9239 to receive a hard copy.
- Choose a rate and term combination from the list below that meets your investment goals.
Years Rate 1 0.5% 2 1.25% 3 1.75% 5 2.25% 7 2.5% 10 3.0%
- Request to make an investment in the Impact Note by submitting an Investment Application. To submit an application, please contact us at ImpactNote@EnterpriseCommunity.org or by phone at 877.389.9239.
The Enterprise Community Impact Note is not FDIC or SIPC insured and is only available in states where authorized. This website is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation of an offer to buy these securities. The offering is made only by the prospectus, which should be read before investing. Our audited financial statements are current as of December 31, 2019.