$100,000 - $249,999
Benefits of Partnership
- Customized, strategic partnerships that align our specific programs with corporate interests.
- National recognition and high-profile visibility. Each of our national initiatives host well-attended public events that engage key leaders from the corporate, government and community development sectors. They also create widely distributed and downloaded print and digital materials. Examples of visibility opportunities for our partners include forums, groundbreakings, public announcements, research reports, training materials, web pages and brochures.
- Local visibility in major market cities.
- Community Reinvestment Act credit (if applicable).
- Recognition and links on our website.
Our subsidiary, Enterprise Community Investment, also offers a variety of financial products to help developers from predevelopment through construction, as well as investment opportunities that support our affordable housing and community development work.
- Low-Income Housing Tax Credit Equity
- New Markets Tax Credit Equity
- Community Development Financing
- Development and Consulting
- Permanent Financing
- Asset Management
For more information, contact Tim May at 410.772.5296.
For full access to our tools and resources, please provide the information below.
We use this data to better understand our users; we do not sell or share this data. By providing this information, you can expect to receive newsletters and other updates from Opportunity360.