Ready to Respond Multifamily Business Continuity
Affordable housing organizations face unique challenges during emergency events. Having an effective, well-coordinated plan in place before disaster strikes can make all the difference in the recovery for Multifamily buildings, partner agencies, and the safety of tenants.
The Ready to Respond: Business Continuity Toolkit was created by Enterprise Community Partners (Enterprise), the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), Fannie Mae, and Bellwether Enterprise. The toolkit equips multifamily affordable building owners & managers with a plan to address crisis as many housing communities confront risks associated with natural disasters and other risks that affect tenants and business resiliency, such as COVID-19.
Join senior leadership from Enterprise, HUD, and Fannie Mae as we unveil this new digital resource, discuss the importance of establishing business continuity and the critical components you need to have in place, and risks facing the Affordable Housing Sector.
• Priscilla Almodovar, Chief Executive Officer, Enterprise Community Partners, Inc.
• Renee Lewis Glover, Board of Directors, Fannie Mae, Board of Trustees, Enterprise Community Partners, Inc., Founder, The Catalyst Group
• Janet Golrick, National Disaster Coordinator, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
• Jeffery Hayward, Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer, Fannie Mae
• Laurie Schoeman, National Director, Resilience and Recovery, Enterprise Community Partners, Inc.