Covid-19 Resources: Colorado
Updated February 23, 2021
Enterprise cares deeply about our Colorado communities, especially our residents who have the most vulnerability during environmental, economic and other crisis such as we are experiencing today. As the Covid-19 pandemic continues to unfold quickly, Enterprise Denver is working hand in hand statewide with local housing providers, housing agencies, advocates and philanthropy to respond to our state’s crisis. We will be providing regular updates on resources for residents and housing providers on this page. You can also follow Enterprise’s list of national resources and federal policy response here.
- Financial Aid Resources for Nonprofits and Small Businesses
- For Multifamily Building Owners
- For Service and Shelter Providers
- For Residents
- For Homeowners and Realtors
- Webinars and Virtual Meetings
- Additional Resources
- How to Help
Financial Aid Resources for Nonprofits and Small Businesses
- Choose Colorado
- Denver Chamber small business assistance list
- Gov Jared Polis Colorado Covid Relief Fund hosted at the Mile High United Way
- Mi Casa Resource Center Business Covid Resources
Multifamily Building Owners
- Colorado Division of Housing provides landlords with a model notification of current eviction protections that must be given to renters with a demand for rent
- Colorado Division of Housing FAQ on evictions, foreclosures and housing payments *Note that the current date of the Federal Eviction Moratorium has been extended until March 31, 2021 at this time.
- Division of Housing Property Owner Protection (POP) *Landlords can create their account to apply for POP here.
- The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Guidance for Multifamily Owners and Stakeholders *Note that this page was last updated March 2020.
- Coronavirus resources for apartment firms from the National Multifamily Housing Council
- Property Management, Resident Communication guides from Enterprise
- Covid 19 Resources for Affordable Housing Organizations from Housing Colorado
- Preventing the Spread of Covid-19 in Retirement Communities from the CDC
- CDPHE Environmental Cleaning Guidance from the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
- Pandemic Guide for Real Estate Managers from the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Colorado Housing Finance Authority Covid-19 Updates
- Colorado Division of Housing COVID Updates
- City of Denver Covid Updates
- HUD’s Covid Response
- Fannie Mae Disaster Recovery Network
Service and Shelter Providers
- Guidance on preventing the spread of Covid-19 in retirement communities and assisted living facilities from the CDC
- Homelessness resources from the National Health Care for the Homeless Council
- Interim Guidance for homeless shelters from the Centers for Disease Control
- Resources and Guidance for Supportive Housing Providers from the Corporation for Supportive Housing
- Denver Emergency Housing Assistance Resources
- The statewide eviction moratorium for eligible renters and suspended late fees for all renters expired without renewal as of January 1, 2021. Please refer to this Colorado Division of Housing webpage listing current updates to any of Governor Polis's executive orders for the most up to date information on any changes to this.
- Eligible renters can use the CDC form to be protected from eviction through March 31, 2021. Please refer to this National Low Income Housing Coalition webpage for the most up to date information on the federal eviction moratorium.
- Colorado Housing Connects Hotline Through Brothers Redevelopment
- Division of Housing's EHAP rent assistance program for renters in the state, application available online
- Temporary Rent and Utility Assistance (TRUA)
- City and County of Denver's Left Behind Workers' Fund
- Colorado Tenant’s Guide to Covid-19 from attorney Zack Neumann (in Spanish)
- Mi Casa Resource Center Covid-19 Resident Resources (in English and Spanish)
- Covid Colorado Resources from the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
- Colorado Emergency Housing Assistance Resources
- Food Resources from Hunger Free Colorado (English and Spanish)
- Free Internet from Comcast Internet Essentials; Access Spanish version here.
- Free Resources to prioritize mental health from Mental Health Colorado; *Access in Spanish by clicking the drop down at the top right of the screen.
- Apply for assistance at Denver Human Services via the Emergency Housing Assistance Program or via the Emergency Disaster Assistance Program
- Adams County COVID Response Page
Homeowners and Realtors
- Division of Housing link to resources for Foreclosure Prevention
- Apartment Association Covid Assistance for Property Owners
- Consumer Finance Guide for Homeowners Seeking Mortgage Relief
- Covid-19 Advocacy FAQs developed by the National Association of Realtors
- Denver Emergency Housing Assistance Resources
- Covid-19 Relief for Homeowners from the Federal Housing Finance Agency
Webinars and Virtual Meetings
- Denver Chamber virtual events calendar link
- Weekly national calls on Covid-19 and housing/homelessness every Monday hosted by the National Low-Income Housing Coalition
- Various Covid-19 support opportunities from Enterprise Community Partners
- Housing-related measures of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act from the ACTION Campaign