By providing online toolkits, one-on-one technical assistance and financial support, we help you achieve your goals. If you're looking for a resource that isn't listed here, you may find it at the Enterprise Resource Center.
- 2015 Criteria: Our clear, cost-effective framework for all affordable Housing.
- Charrette Tools: Customizable resources to aid your integrative design plans.
- Construction Specs: Editable specs in MasterSpec format that correspond to the 2015 Criteria.
- Multifamily Retrofit Process: Upgrade existing multifamily buildings with energy-efficient features and systems.
- Online Event Archive: Download one of over 30 webinars we've hosted with leaders and experts
- Operations & Maintenance: Green efforts continue after construction ends!
- Research & Reports: Discover new research and practical insights in green building and affordable housing.
- Resident Engagement: Mobilize residents to help maximize energy-saving efforts.
- Technical Assistance Providers Database: Experts ready to address your affordable housing technical needs.
- Aging-in-Place Design Guidelines: A resource for both new construction and renovations of existing buildings, by providing best practice strategies to property owners that will allow residents the flexibility to age in their current home and remain a vibrant part of the community.
- Community Benefit Guidelines: This paper is a useful tool to help hospitals improve health through housing and the latest example of Enterprise’s work to bring health into the national housing conversation and housing into the national health conversation.
- Health Action Plan Instruction and Template: A spreadsheet to assist project teams in collecting data to fulfill Enterprise Green Communities Optional Criterion 1.2b.
Rose Architectural Fellowship Tools
- Tip Jar Guides to Creative Collaboration: Seven virtual “tip jars” filled with strategic tips to help designers and others navigate the different communication styles and working relationships of various partners – from artists to public agencies.
- Design for Impact: Our beta test of an interdisciplinary outcomes-based design methodology, illustrating how the process can strengthen design interventions at multiple scales and for specific, targeted purposes.
- Designing Policy: The Game: The card game for social impact designers – created by social impact designers, helping you navigate the path of governing policy from physical design to completed project.
- Made with Love: Recipes for Community Change: A book of stories of creative and community-focused collaborative actions that Enterprise Rose Architectural Fellows led in communities across the country. It is a book of inspiration, as well as an informative guide for engaging in your own collaborative action.