Enterprise seeks a contractor to support the evaluation of the New York State Mobility Counseling Program (the Program).
The Program provides financial support and technical assistance to community-based organizations working with tenants in underserved communities to ensure that families using Housing Choice Vouchers (HCVs) can access housing options in communities with low poverty rates, high-performing schools, and other crucial resources that meet their needs. The Program also offers support through tenant and landlord outreach and education, housing search assistance, and pre- and post-move support services. The Program has been operating in Buffalo and Long Island and is now expanding statewide. This Program is made possible by a grant from the Housing Trust Fund Corporation.
The contractor will serve as an evaluation consultant, facilitating the evaluation of the statewide expansion of the Program. The contractor will work closely with the Enterprise team in designing and conducting the evaluation.
The selected contractor must demonstrate experience with program evaluation of this type and the ability to deliver on the proposed scope of work. In particular, the consultant (or consultant team) should have demonstrable experience with mobility counseling and/or voucher programs and the provision of community-based services, particularly among low-income populations.
- RFP Open: April 28, 2022
- Proposals Due: May 27, 2022 by 8:00PM ET
- Award Notification: June 10, 2022
- Period of Performance: June 15, 2022 – March 31, 2023
How to Apply
- Step 1: Review the RFP, standard terms and conditions, and additional conditions to assess your eligibility and interest in applying.
- Step 2: Submit any questions to Lindsay Eilers no later than May 11, 2022.
- Step 3: Submit proposal and all required materials by 8pm ET on May 27, 2022 via SlideRoom.