Our Work in Denver
Evans Station Lofts
Sited adjacent to a light rail station, Evans Station Lofts provides 50 affordable apartments to those earning up to 60 percent of area median income (AMI).
- Twelve units for those earning up to 40 percent AMI and seven units for residents earning up to 30 percent AMI.
- The project also features 10,000 square feet of commercial space.
- Financing for the project relied on a $1.2 million loan from the Denver TOD Fund.
In 2012, the Denver Housing Authority completed the first phase of an eight-phase redevelopment of South Lincoln Homes.
- Renamed the Mariposa District, the development will include more than 700 mixed-income units and community commercial space, including the replacement of 270 public housing units.
- Enterprise Community Investments has provided more than $47 million in housing credit equity to the district as of April 2015.
- The development provides easy access to public transit, located adjacent to the 10th and Osage Station light-rail station.
For more about our work in Denver, please see a list of projects on the Denver Regional Transit-Oriented Development Fund page.