Join Our Fellowship
The Enterprise Rose Architectural Fellowship develops the next generation of leaders in community-based design. As full-time employees of their host organizations, fellows earn an annual stipend plus the standard insurance and benefits package provided by their host organization.
Stay connected - Sign up for our mailing list to receive application updates.
- NAAB-Accredited Professional Architecture (B.Arch, M.Arch, B.L.A, M.L.A)
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. for the entire fellowship period
- Architectural, academic and community experience
- Essays and response to work plan
- Design portfolio
- Participation at Finalist Summit
- In-person Interview
- May 16, 2017: Webinar with Hosts
- June 14, 2017: Webinar with Hosts
- July 10, 2017: Deadline to apply
- September 4: Finalist Summit invitees notified
- October 3-4: Finalist Summit in New York
- October: On-site interviews with host organizations
- November: Final decisions and notifications
- January 2018: Fellowship begins
* Travel expenses for Summit and interview will be covered by Enterprise.
The 2018-2020 Host Organizations are (Coming Soon):
Want to know more about the Fellowship? Watch the recorded webinar which covers common questions about the fellowship experience.
Questions? Contact the Enterprise Rose Architectural Fellowship office at 781.235.2006 or email@example.com.