The Enterprise Policy Development & Research team conducts applied research and analysis on a range of issues. Our latest publications include:
- Understanding the Small and Medium Multifamily Housing Stock, by Andrew Jakabovics, Brian An, Dr. Raphael W. Bostic, Anthony W. Orlando and Seva Rodnyansky
- Staying in Place to Get Ahead: Creating Renter Stability through Master Leases with Built-in Savings Accounts, by Andrew Jakabovics and Allison Charette
- Giving Due Credit: Balancing Priorities in State Low-Income Housing Tax Credit Policies, by Michael A. Spotts
Access the full archives of policy research and related publications.
The Policy Development & Research team also supports local and regional efforts to implement innovative policy solutions.
- Atlanta's Affordable Housing Preservation Challenge
- Minnesota Challenge to Lower the Cost of Affordable Housing