See Our Work in Southern California
These are some of our successful projects with partners in Southern California.
- With 40 one-bedroom and eight two-bedroom apartments, 16 units are set aside for special needs individuals who are formerly homeless, frequent users of public health services or have a physical disability or a chronic illness.
- The site is located near a bus line, Sutton Recreation Center, Mark Twain Public Library and a health clinic.
- Enterprise provided $6.2 million in Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (housing credit) equity to the development.
Located in the Harbor Gateway neighborhood of Los Angeles, Vermont Villas provides nine studios and 69 one-bedroom apartments to special needs individuals, including formerly homeless veterans.
- Developed by Affirmed Housing Group and PATH Ventures, the 78 apartments are for seniors who were formerly homeless, have a chronic illness or a physical disability.
- A grocery store, shopping, healthcare facilities and a senior center are located within one mile of Vermont Villas.
- Enterprise and Bellwether Enterprise brought $16.7 million to the development – $12.9 million in housing credit equity and $3.8 million in permanent financing.
Whittier Place Family Apartments
Developed by Enterprise's long-time partner East LA Community Corporation, Whittier Place Family Apartments provides 25 one- and two-bedroom affordable homes. The apartments incorporate a number of green building features, earning a LEED Platinum certification.
- Seventy-five percent of the apartments are set aside for formerly homeless families.
- Whittier Place is conveniently located to health care facilities, retailers, schools, childcare and parks.
- Enterprise provided more than $7.9 million in Low-Income Housing Tax Credit equity to the development.