Being a member of the Gotham Society is a fun, engaging way to make a positive impact in your community while connecting with other young professionals!
The Enterprise New York Gotham Society is a network of socially active young professionals serving as ambassadors and fundraisers for the organization. The mission is to cultivate the next generation of leaders committed to providing every New Yorker with a safe, healthy and affordable home.
Gotham Society members engage with other young professionals to raise awareness, money and volunteer involvement through a combination of social networking, advocacy, community service and fundraising events. Email us, for more information.
Gotham Society members are given access to an exciting range of networking, service and leadership opportunities.
- Support solutions for affordable housing in New York City
- Attend exclusive members-only events
- Network with industry and community leaders
- Volunteer with local community organizations
- Gain valuable board experience
Join the Movement
Gotham Society members are expected to:
- Make an annual donation of $50 to Enterprise Community Partners
- Attend at least one event
- Participate in one volunteer activity or serve on a sub-committee
To apply for Gotham Society membership, please fill out our application.
Become a Leader
All Gotham Society members are eligible to join the Gotham Society Executive Committee and sub-committees. By becoming a Gotham Society leader, you gain exposure to top political and community leaders and valuable experience developing and coordinating events, communications and advocacy campaigns, and volunteer opportunities. Email us for more information on leadership opportunities.