Rental Assistance Demonstration Training
The presentations and information on this page were presented or discussed at the June 9th Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD) training in Marksville, LA. Representatives from the Louisiana Housing Corporation, Enterprise Community Partners and Bennett Group Consulting provided information on recent updates to the RAD program, as well as the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit program, and other affordable housing finance programs.
- Louisiana Housing Corporation Overview of LHC Resources
- HUD RAD Program Financing Plan
- Quick Reference Guide for Public Housing Projects Converting to Project-Based Voucher (PBV) Assistance
- Rental Assistance Demonstration Presentation
- Low-Income Housing Tax Credit Closings for PHAs and RAD Transactions
Additional trainings and information sessions on the RAD program and related issues will be provided by Enterprise, LHC and Bennett Group, including one upcoming session in Lafayette, LA on July 21st. Please contact Matt Morrin for details.