Tribal Home Ownership Summit
The Rural and Native American Program held the Tribal Homeownership Summit in Albuquerque, New Mexico at the University of New Mexico, School of Architecture. This important summit was designed to help Tribal Housing Authorities navigate the complex trust land leasing and lending process and support members through the process of buying a home. Presenters provided insight on master planning, design and community outreach, infrastructure strategies, homeownership training, program design, the role of Native CDFIs, mixed use development and innovative financing options.
Thank you to the sponsors Freddie Mac and Wells Fargo in supporting these critical efforts!
- Welcome! MFA Programs
- Akwesane Eco-Village
- AIA Document C401 Sample
- Bringing the Power of Design to Affordable Housing
- Building a Community with USDA Rural Development
- Conversion of Low-Income Housing Tax Credit Project to Homeownership
- Infrastructure Resources and Strategies
- Homeownership Training and Program Design
- HUD Section 184 Loan Guarantees
- Mixed Income Development
- Pueblo of Laguna Village Comprehensive Plans
- Native Capital Access TEMS 212 Introduction to Finance