Housing Stability Profiles Technical Documentation
Opportunity360's Housing Stability Profiles provide a sophisticated yet nuanced analysis of housing conditions in a particular city or county. Each presentation-ready, custom profile features 100 data points and over 40 images, revealing opportunities to increase and improve affordable housing.
This technical documentation covers:
- Data sources used in the Profile
- Definition of Housing Cost Burden
- Computations around Rental Unit Affordability and Income Limits
- Methodology used for Geographic Matching
- Methodology used to determine Change in Median Income and Rent