Opportunity360 is a comprehensive approach to understanding and addressing community challenges by identifying pathways to greater opportunities using cross-sector data, community engagement and measurement tools. With this insight, partners in community development will be better positioned to make smart investments and create collaborative solutions that transform communities across the country.
The suite of tools and resources in the platform provides a comprehensive view into a neighborhood and facilitates a strategic, asset-building approach to community development.
From benchmarking a project to designing an evaluation of specific interventions, Opportunity360 can be integrated seamlessly into your process, providing the foundation for:
- Developing a holistic programmatic and investment strategy to increase opportunity in neighborhoods across the country
- Identifying strategic cross-sector partnerships
- Determining the impact of a single project or an entire portfolio of work
Use the tools and resources to assess opportunity in a comprehensive way.
MEASURE: The Opportunity360 Community Dashboard offers a wide range of data about the opportunity pathways and outcomes of a neighborhood, helping quickly identify its assets and challenges.
- Benchmark neighborhood conditions at project start
- Monitor and contextualize neighborhood conditions over time
- Make the case for a comprehensive investment strategy
- Align investments with strategy through portfolio assessments
LISTEN: Use community engagement tools to complement and enrich the data provided in the measurement report with lived experience.
- Understand neighborhood needs and priorities based on perspectives from the residents
- Ground truth published data
- Promote resident feedback on potential investment plans
- Gauge resident reactions to neighborhood change
PARTNER: Identify providers of low-cost and no-cost services throughout the U.S.
- Assess community assets and services
- Connect residents to needed services
- Identify potential partners for delivering on programmatic priorities
- Gain on-the-ground insight into community dynamics
EVALUATE: Evaluate the impact of your work.
- Learn how to combine qualitative and quantitative data to tell a compelling story
- Conduct outcome mapping to guide evaluation design
- Determine indicators most relevant to an impact story
- Create and strengthen your value proposition