People formerly incarcerated face many restrictions once released from prison, one of which is the ability to access safe and affordable housing. Recognizing this challenge, Enterprise works to elevate housing solutions, so people formerly incarcerated have safe, stable homes as they return to their communities and rebuild their lives. Specifically, Enterprise is dedicated to elevating housing to (i) help prevent interaction with the criminal legal system, (ii) support reentry from incarceration by reducing barriers to accessing housing, (iii) and help reduce recidivism.
As part of this work, Enterprise is looking to hire a consultant to develop a landscape assessment of Baltimore City and the District of Columbia that details local policies, partner organizations and groups, public and private resources, and other connections to groups focused on serving people with justice involvement. Based on avenues for collaboration across teams within Enterprise, we seek to utilize the landscape assessment to deepen our understanding of this area of intersection with housing to achieve healthier outcomes and disrupt harmful cycles of interactions with the criminal legal system.
- RFP Open: August 26, 2022
- Proposals Due: Friday, October 7, 2022, by 11:59 PM, eastern standard time
- Period of Performance: October 2022 – April 2023
How to Apply
- Step 1: Review RFP here. View the CIS Mines Special Team - Recommendations document.
- Step 2: Submit any questions to Anna Ravindranath at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Step 3: Deadline: October 7, 2022 via SlideRoom