Investing with Enterprise
When you invest with Enterprise, you invest in the communities of tomorrow. Learn more about our unique structure.
- Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC): As a leading syndicator of LIHTC equity, Enterprise is committed to guiding investments in affordable housing and serving the interests of investors, developers and residents. Contact Kari Downes.
- New Markets Tax Credits (NMTC): As a top recipient of New Markets Tax Credits, Enterprise has financed community centers as well as retail, office and industrial spaces, all of which have made a catalytic impact on communities. Contact Noni Ramos.
- Fixed Income: Enterprise Community Loan Fund, a U.S. Treasury Department-certified Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI), provides financing for well-made affordable homes, and community facilities for low- and moderate-income families, connecting them to good jobs, schools, transportation and healthy living environments. Contact Charlotte Crow.
- Mortgage Offerings: Enterprise’s competitive long-term financing products finance affordable multifamily rental homes and health care facilities nationwide. These financing products include FHA, Fannie Mae DUS, Freddie Mac and USDA Section 538. Contact Phil Melton.
- Apartment Acquisitions: Enterprise Homes, Inc. creates homeownership and rental opportunities for low- and moderate-income families from all walks of life. In the mid-Atlantic region, Enterprise Homes acquires, rehabilitates, refinances, operates and repositions Class B/C apartments – properties built in the last 15-30 years or more, with mid-level quality that need improvements. Contact Christine Madigan or Chickie Grayson.
- Conventional Equity program provides the equity needed to acquire and optimize existing affordable and workforce rental housing in exchange for an economic return. Contact Chris Herrmann.