5 Facts About Enterprise Community Partners CEO Priscilla Almodovar
Priscilla Almodovar has been named CEO of Enterprise Community Partners.
Priscilla will lead Enterprise across our markets, programs and product lines nationwide as we work to create opportunity through affordable housing in diverse, thriving communities.
Five Things to Know About Priscilla Almodovar:
- She’s no stranger to Enterprise. Priscilla served on our board of trustees. “As a board member, I got to see the excellence, talent and commitment that Enterprise staff bring to work every day,” she says.
- Housing is personal to her. “I still remember as a 5-year-old moving into our first home. My family’s house was in a working-class Puerto Rican neighborhood in Brooklyn, connected to solid public schools, doctors, transit and more. Today, there are too many families being left behind.”
- Her experience spans private and public sectors. As a managing director at JPMorgan Chase, Priscilla led national real estate businesses in commercial real estate and community development – and was instrumental in the bank’s award-winning commitment to support Detroit’s economic recovery. Priscilla was also president and CEO of New York State's housing and mortgage agencies and is credited with transforming and leading the agencies through the Great Recession.
- She’s made some prominent lists. Fortune named Priscilla one of the “50 Most Powerful Latinas,” and Hispanic Business featured her among the “100 Most Influential Hispanics” in the United States and as one of their “25 U.S. Corporate Elites.”
- She believes home is the foundation for a good life. “Enterprise is right: It starts with your home, a home connected to a neighborhood with access to good health care, to transit, to good jobs, to good schools. That's where opportunity starts.”