Celebrating Opportunity360: Custom Housing Stability Profiles
What Is a Housing Stability Profile?
Each Profile is a custom, presentation-ready 35-page report that includes top-tier research data and analyses for a chosen city, neighborhood, or region. Over 100 indicators around housing stability provide a sophisticated, contextualized, and nuanced understanding of the community’s housing landscape.
The report is organized around four key measures of housing stability:
- Cost burden (the share of income that a household spends on housing)
What Can I Do With It?
- Use the latest research and analysis to make the case for affordable housing in your neighborhood, city, or region.
- Eliminate the guesswork in developing housing strategies thanks to evidence-based data documenting a community’s needs.
- Build consensus around research and data you can trust.
- Focus your time and energy on creating and improving affordable housing instead of compiling data.