Support Your Favorite Program Team in the Enterprise Holiday Challenge
This year's Holiday Challenge on CrowdRise is going strong, with more than $3,000 raised so far. The Challenge runs through January 3, and we need your support to keep the momentum going.
As a reminder, the Newman's Own Foundation is sponsoring this year's Challenge, and a lot of bonus funding is up for grabs. We raised more than $57,000 in last year's Challenge, and you can help us beat that this year making your tax-deductible gift today.
Enterprise has several teams fundraising this year, so you can browse the list below to find a location or cause to support.
- Enterprise Women's Network Baltimore Mentoring Program, with a $2,500 match from Canon Solutions America
- Green Communities and National Design Initiatives
- Gulf Coast Hurricane Recovery
- Housing First Initiative in Cleveland, with a $2,500 match from Canon Solutions America
- L-Evated Chicago
- Mid-Atlantic, with a $5,000 matching gift from Nixon Peabody
- New York
- Northern California
- Public Policy & Advocacy
- Southern California