Strong Corporate Partnerships Help Us Fulfill Our Mission
Enterprise works closely with top business leaders who share our commitment to creating opportunity for low- and moderate-income people through affordable housing in diverse, thriving communities. Their generous philanthropic and strategic support drives the impact of our initiatives and market programs across the country. We are grateful for the substantial support received from the following corporations:
- Bank of America is helping advance economic mobility to build thriving communities and working together with nonprofit partners to expand opportunities for those living on the margins.
- Capital One strengthens low-income neighborhoods by supporting national and local community development efforts, including workforce development, affordable housing and small business development.
- Citi supports partnerships among local governments, community-based organizations, the private sector and research institutions that are tackling the challenges faced by cities to improve municipal effectiveness and infrastructure, create affordable housing, promote environmental sustainability and offer more economic opportunities and better services to low-income residents.
- Deutsche Bank’s corporate social responsibility initiatives apply an asset-based approach that highlights communities’ strengths and supports stakeholder-led strategies for creating social and economic opportunity.
- E*TRADE Financial is committed to investing in communities through a variety of ways including equity investments, developing non-profit and local government partnerships, employee skill-based volunteerism and corporate contributions to improve neighborhoods in the Washington, DC, Metropolitan Statistical Area.
- Goldman Sachs and its people are committed to helping communities where ideas, people and resources can make a difference.
- JPMorgan Chase's philanthropic initiatives support and catalyze locally driven solutions for revitalizing distressed neighborhoods across the United States.
- Kaiser Permanente expands access in communities, improves environments and shapes health knowledge to improve the total health of its members and the communities it serves.
- KeyBank supports organizations and programs that aim to prepare individuals for successful futures and advances their mission through two funding priorities, thriving students and a thriving workforce.
- M&T Bank believes healthy communities are the foundation of successful businesses and works in partnership with non-profit organizations that focus on improving the quality of life for its customers, employees and neighbors.
- Mizuho Bank funds innovative nonprofits’ programs that improve affordable housing, economic development and workforce development in underserved neighborhoods in New York City and supports employee involvement in local communities.
- Morgan Stanley is rooted in communities around the world−which means a unique opportunity to commit to philanthropy and public works.
- PNC supports communities through grants to community-based nonprofit organizations that focus on economic development, arts and culture, and education programs.
- Santander Bank provides funding support to worthwhile not-for-profit organizations in the Santander Bank market areas that focus on civic, community and public affairs; health and human services; and education.
- State Farm connects to neighborhoods by teaming up with organizations that share State Farm’s vision and commitment to building safer, stronger and better-educated communities.
- U.S. Bank’s philanthropic investments focus on innovative programs designed to serve local community needs and build strong vibrant communities.
- Wells Fargo helps revitalize and strengthen communities by supporting financial education, community development, affordable housing, education, disaster relief, clean technology, job training and environmental education, and by addressing other critical social, economic and environmental challenges around the world.
Benefits of Corporate Sponsorship
- Customized, strategic partnerships that align specific Enterprise programs with corporate interests.
- High-profile visibility at major events that engage key leaders from the corporate, government and community development sectors.
- National recognition. Each major national initiative holds public events and produces documents that provide visibility opportunities for partners. Examples include forums, research reports, training materials, web pages, brochures and events such as groundbreakings and public announcements.
- Local visibility in major market cities.
- Community Reinvestment Act credit.
- Recognition and links on our website.
Our subsidiary, Enterprise Community Investment, also offers a variety of financial products to help developers from pre-development through construction, as well as investment opportunities that support Enterprise's affordable housing and community development work.
- Low-Income Housing Credit Tax Equity
- New Markets Tax Credit Equity
- Community Development Financing
- Development and Consulting
- Permanent Financing
- Asset Management
For more information, contact Tim May at 410.772.5296.