Past Winners of the MetLife Foundation Awards for Excellence in Affordable Housing
After 18 years of recognizing and rewarding outstanding affordable and senior housing, the MetLife Foundation Awards for Excellence in Affordable Housing program has concluded. Enterprise graciously thanks the MetLife Foundation in supporting the exemplary work and dedication of affordable housing organizations across the country.
- Christian Church Homes, Sierra Meadows (Visalia, Calif.)
- Mercy Housing Lakefront and Neighborhood Housing Services, Roseland Place Senior Apartments (Chicago, Ill)
- REACH Community Development, Walnut Park Apartments (Portland, Ore.)
- Presbyterian Senior Living, Presbyterian Apartments (Harrisburg, Pa.)
- Menorah Housing Foundation, Long Beach Senior Housing (Long Beach, Calif.)
- Metro West Housing Solutions, Residences at Creekside (Lakewood, Colo.)
- Rogerson Communities, Farnsworth House (Jamaica Plain, Mass.)
- National Church Residences, Hopeton Village (Chillicothe, Ohio)
- PEP Housing, Casa Grande Senior Apartments, Petaluma, CA, Video
- B’nai B’rith Housing New England, Covenant House, Brighton, MA
- Ingleside Homes, Inc., Ingleside Retirement Apartments, Wilmington, DE, Video
- Jamaica Plain Neighborhood Development Corp., Julia Martin House, Jamaica Plain, MA, Video
Download the 2011 Case Studies Book.