Supporting Community-Based Organizations, Affordable Housing Developers, and Public Agencies
We offer resources, technical assistance, and expertise with implementing strong policies and procedures that will ensure your organization and your portfolio are productive and growing.
- Deal structure
- Property and asset management strategies
- Organizational financial analysis and strategy
- Strategic business model assessment
- Collaborations through joint ventures, mergers and matchmaking
- Strategies for preserving affordability
- Green design
We are a trusted advisor and can share expertise gained from working with PHAs across the country on addressing housing insecurity in public housing populations.
- Public housing best practices
- Deep knowledge of the complexities and challenges
- Understanding of cutting-edge approaches
Contact National Initiatives
The National Initiatives team supports organizations across the country by providing technical assistance in our focus areas of building sustainable organizations, equitable transit-oriented development, design leadership, health and housing, and rural and Native American housing. Technical assistance engagements can vary in timeline, cost, and deliverables.
If you are interested in seeking technical assistance from the National Initiatives team, please submit a request for support. A member of the National Initiatives team will determine if our expertise and capacity aligns with your request and a member of the team will respond promptly.