Enterprise Homes, Inc.
Products and Expertise
Our philosophy is that every community is unique. We work with community residents and other stakeholders to create high-quality housing for people from all walks of life. From concept to post-occupancy resident support, Enterprise Homes provides essential know-how every step of the way. Download the Enterprise Homes fact sheet.
Our expertise includes:
- Community planning, land development, design and construction
- Leveraging the full range of public and private financing programs
- Developing housing tailored to the needs of seniors, families and neighborhoods
- Partnering and consulting with a wide range of stakeholders including property owners, faith-based groups, non-profit and for-profit organizations, and government agencies to meet their development goals
Our products include:
Rental Housing for Seniors and Families
- We are veteran developers of both new construction and rehabilitated communities, each tailored to create and preserve affordable rental housing for families and seniors.
- We pride ourselves on the financial success of our communities, but we are equally committed to a “second bottom line” – one that is measured in terms of accessibility to households with a range of incomes, ongoing resident satisfaction with the finished product and overall livability.
- The Enterprise Homes “signature style” is not a particular building type, but rather an integrity of form and function unique to each community and the residents it serves, in every case marked by meticulous attention to detail in the design of each apartment, common areas and green spaces provided for gathering and recreation.
- We assemble the private and public financing to keep rent payments affordable for the long-term.
- Upon completion, we select property managers and oversee our communities with great care to insure they continue to deliver high quality, vibrant living environments to our residents.
- From the flow of the neighborhood to the architecture of the homes to the selection of community amenities, our homeownership developments are designed to maximize marketability, livability and long-term viability.
- We use innovative design, construction management and financing techniques to keep development costs at a competitive rate and pass those savings on to homebuyers.
- We obtain buyer incentives and low-cost first mortgages to reduce homebuyers’ purchase prices and monthly mortgage payments.
- We offer homebuyers comprehensive pre- and post-sale counseling to help maintain their home and manage household finances.
Apartment Investment Program
- The Enterprise Homes Apartment Investment Program was created to acquire, refinance, rehabilitate, and operate apartment properties serving the workforce in the mid-Atlantic region.
- We are purchasing, refinancing, rehabilitating and repositioning Class B/C properties to a Class B+/B level in the following regions:
- Baltimore, Maryland
- Washington, D.C.
- Northern Virginia
- Southern Pennsylvania
Learn more about the Apartment Investment Program.