Enterprise Community Partners, Inc.
- Leadership Team
- Board of Trustees
- Community Loan Fund Board of Directors
- Community Leadership Council
Enterprise Community Investment, Inc.
Enterprise Community Loan Fund, Inc.
Our Unique Structure
At Enterprise, our family of companies shares a single mission to increase access to affordable housing in thriving communities. As a true social enterprise, our unique structure allows us to leverage significant resources to meet our mission.
Enterprise Community Partners, Inc., our parent company, is a national organization that:
- Provides expertise to our local developer partners
- Leads our policy work and initiatives
- Operates national programs such as Enterprise Green Communities, our national green initiative
- Makes grants to partners to help them strengthen their operations or plan projects. These grants come from money that we need to raise every year from our donors-–individuals, corporations, foundations and the government.
- Enterprise also brings early-stage debt capital to support the development of stronger communities through our Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI), Enterprise Community Loan Fund, Inc., a subsidiary of Enterprise. This community development lending is provided through:
Our subsidiary, Enterprise Community Investment, Inc., is one of the main vehicles through which we bring capital into projects, including:
- Housing Credit (LIHTC) equity
- New Markets Tax Credits
- Development and consulting through Enterprise Homes, Inc., a related entity of Enterprise Community Investment, Inc.
- Multifamily and commercial real estate lending through Bellwether Enterprise Real Estate Capital, LLC
- Conventional Equity for acquisition and preservation of existing affordable and workforce rental housing.
Collectively, Enterprise advances our vision that one day, every person will have an affordable home in a vibrant community, filled with promise and the opportunity for a good life.